Students can earn a college degree, avoid compromising courses, AND avoid crippling debt, thus saving tens of thousands of dollars, by planning ahead and developing a comprehensive educational plan. A personal family consultation can provide:
- A plan for middle school and high school courses that can lead to college credit through CLEP & DSST
- Suggestions and ideas for curriculum
- A review of PSEO options and the Mn Transfer Curriculum
Personal consultations can be conducted in person at my home in Big Lake, MN or over the phone. If meeting in person, your student and spouse are encouraged to attend if possible. Appointments last about two hours and are offered on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at 9:00 AM and 12:30 PM.
Fee Schedule for Consultations:
- $65 per student if family has NOT attended Cheri Frame’s Credits Before College workshop.
- $50 per student if family HAS attended a CBC workshop or one of my classes in the last two years.
A questionnaire will be sent to you prior to our meeting so that I can provide the best options for your family.
What Others Are Saying!
Thank you for meeting with Noah & me today. The information you gave us was clear and concise. We both left our meeting with you feeling encouraged to study and pass these clep tests. You made it all seem doable and well worth our effort. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and life experience with our family.
~Melinda, Otsego Parent